Find an event near you: Local events include live webcast from John Jantsch as well as local programing and networking
Bellevue, WA – Small Business Week: More Business With Networking, Marketing, and Fun!
Duct Tape Marketing Consultant: Glenn Froehlich and Matt Murren
Contact Info: Glenn Froehlich Local MarketSense 206-818-0388 email@example.com
Location: Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties, 335 116th Avenue SE, Bellevue WA 98005
Time: 7:30am – 9:45am
Registration: Join Glenn & Matt!
Event Description: Come join fellow Small Business Owners and re-commit to success in 2012. Get re-energized and learn how to create more business with networking, marketing, and fun!
Breakfast Included, Giveaways, and Door Prizes. Don’t miss this event!
Here’s a few things you will learn:
- Use Online Calls to Action: Leverage calls to action on your individual website to get more of your customers to act offline.
- Embrace O2O Advertising: Online advertising can easily be used to drive people to your offline business. Employ Networked Networking: The addition of online tools and networks have made traditional networking more effective.
- Form Local Social Groups: Create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools to dive awareness and sales.
- Get Online and On the Go: Take advantage of mobile use to drive on the go folks to your business.
- Leverage networking without turning people off and making them run.
- Enjoy your business more and have more fun.
- Experience the emotional high of contributing to others without expecting anything in return.
- Become someone whose goals and dreams materialize automatical as a function of the incredible goodwill that you have created in the world.
- Create advocates who support you and your dreams.
Missoula, MT – 5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales – Keynote and Mini-Workshop
Duct Tape Marketing Consultant: Varju Luceno
Contact Info: 406-396-3739
Location: The Loft of Missoula, 119 W Main St, Missoula, MT 59802
Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Registration: Join Varju!
Event Description: It is very important to understand how social media and online tools fit into your overall business strategy and it is helpful to do this in a group environment where you can get feedback from others who are struggling with the same issues. Well-defined marketing strategy combined with the right tools help you reach your business goals. You will walk away knowing how to:
- Select the right tools for your business.
- Set measurable and reasonable goals.
- Establish habits for making progress toward these goals.
- Follow through on your marketing plan.
Santa Ana, CA – 5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales – Celebrating Small Business Week
Duct Tape Marketing Consultant: Kelly Weppler and Phil Lauterjung
Contact Info: Kelly Weppler Hernandez, WH & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-633-6341 or Phil Lauterjung Integrated Lead Gen Results, email@example.com, 949-582-9310
Location: The Microsoft Store at South Coast Plaza, 3333 Bristol Street, Suite 1249, Santa Ana, CA 92626
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Registration: Join Kelly & Phil!
Event Description: Come and celebrate Small Business Week with local Southern California’s Duct Tape Marketing Consultants Kelly Weppler Hernandez and Phil Lauterjung.
The event will feature John Jantsch, the founder of Duct Tape Marketing, and a leading proponent of small business. He will be presenting “5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales” in a live webinar. John’s presentation will include discussion on the following:
- Online Calls to Action – Ways you can use your website to get people to act offline.
- O2O Advertising – How to use online advertising to drive people to your offline busines.
- Networked Networking – How to use online tools and networks to make traditional networking more effective.
- Local Social Groups – How to create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools.
- Online and On the Go – How to take advatage of mobile and use it to drive on-the-go folks to your business.
There will be opportunities for networking before and after the main event, and special surprises as well as a continental breakfast.
There will also be plenty of prizes including a ten-week Marketing Catalyst self-study program, Duct Tape Marketing-New and Revised, The Referral Engine, and much more.
For more information about how Duct Tape Marketing is celebrating Small Business Week click here