Join us for a free LiveStreaming Webcast: 5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales by John Jantsch (Watch online or join one of our local events)
Replay of the live event
Download slides from event
Join us for an event that is designed to help small business grow! National Small Business Week (May 20th-26th in the United States) recognizes the impact small business owners have on each and every community. This year the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network is coming together to help small business succeed in celebration of Small Business Week.
In 5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales participants learned how to:
- Use Online Calls to Action: Leverage calls to action on your individual website to get more of your customers to act offline.
- Embrace O2O Advertising: Online advertising can easily be used to drive people to your offline business.
- Employ Networked Networking: The addition of online tools and networks have made traditional networking more effective.
- Form Local Social Groups: Create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools to dive awareness and sales.
- Get Online and On the Go: Take advantage of mobile use to drive on the go folks to your business.
Promotional support from our friends at: