Chris Kirkpatrick joins us with Pete Nicholls’ LocalTag in Australia. He’s part of the Queensland crew and has just reminded me that this year is so quickly coming to an end. We should all be focusing on content calendars and goal-setting for 2016 soon. We asked Chris some questions to get to know him a little better, and this is what he said:
1) What do you hope to get out of Duct Tape Marketing?
As for what I hope to get out of Duct Tape Marketing is the understanding and the privilege of using of ‘World’s Best Practice’ marketing materials and tools to assist small and medium businesses to succeed beyond their imagination!
2) What has been your biggest personal or professional success so far?
My biggest personal success is marrying the right woman 39 years ago! We are happier and more in love now than ever! On a professional scale, I would have to say the successful building of a substantial Network Marketing Business around 15 years ago.
3) What personal and professional goals have you set for yourself for 2015?
My Goals for 2015, both personal and professional changed somewhat when I was introduced to Duct Tape Marketing and as we are approaching the tenth month of the year, I have switched to focus on setting new goals for 2016.
4) What are the 3 most recent books that you’ve read?
I have read several good books of late, notably;
- Duct Tape Marketing
- The Referral Engine, both by John Jantsch and
- Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard (Read originally around 10 years ago!)
Please welcome Chris Kirkpatrick to our team!