An Accidental Marketer’s Journey to Success
My guest for this week’s episode of the Consulting Spark podcast is Phyllis Nichols, owner and founder of SoundAdvice Sales and Marketing out of Columbus, OH. She is also a member of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network.
Nichols has a passion for sales and telling stories that inspire and empower others to embrace their potential. She uses her expertise to help creative entrepreneurs grow revenue resources, and infuse confidence and creativity to tell their marketing stories.
Nichols hosts events and speaks regularly to local and national groups about how to effectively attract raving fans, loyal clients and increase sales while building businesses of purpose and using their powers for good.
What You’ll Learn
- How Nichols got into the marketing business
- What SoundAdvice Sales and Marketing focuses on
- What the hardest part is of being an entrepreneur
- What separates her business from her competition
- How Nichols wins new business
- Nichols favorite thing about running her own business
Phyllis Nichols’ Recommend Resources and Influencers
Where to Get More Information
- Learn more about SoundAdvice Sales and Marketing.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a Duct Tape Marketing Network Consultant.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!