The Importance of Face-to-Face Contact for Growing Your Business
My guest for this week’s episode of the Consulting Spark podcast is Jean Gianfagna, president of Gianfagna Strategic Marketing out of Cleveland, OH.
Gianfagna has more than 35 years of experience as a marketing consultant serving Fortune 500 companies and other leading business-to-business (B2B) marketers. She has in-depth experience in developing and executing marketing strategies and marketing plans and creating award-winning marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results.
What You’ll Learn
- How to turn a career as a copywriter into a career as marketing consultant
- What Gianfagna’s agency focuses on
- How a copywriting and direct marketing background can benefit you in the content marketing world
- The difficulties of starting your own marketing agency
- The importance of face-to-face contact
- The value of trade associations
- How to make yourself stand out from the competition
- The benefits of starting your own agency
Jean Gianfagna’s Recommend Resources
- Blogs and Publications
Where to Get More Information
- Read the Smart Marketing Strategy blog.
- Learn more about the agency.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect Facebook.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!