Putting Strategy Before Tactics
My guest for this week’s episode of the Consulting Spark podcast is David Burn with Bonehook in Portland, Oregon.
Burn joined the agency business as a copywriter in 1997 and worked for seven agencies in five states, before embarking on the entrepreneur’s journey and forming Bonehook. Bonehook is the outcome of many lessons learned on some of America’s best brands.
What You’ll Learn
- Where the name Bonehook came from
- What Bonehook does
- What the hardest thing is about starting a business
- How to win new business
- What separates Bonehook from the competition
- Why being a marketer can be a great career choice
David Burn’s Recommend Resources
- Frank Lloyd Wright for creative inspiration
- Toggl for time tracking
- Campaign US edition
- Harvard Business Review
- Digital Aboriginal by Mikela Tarlow and Philip Tarlow
Where to Get More Information
- Visit Bonehook’s website.